Saturday, November 5, 2011

Baseless Accusations

I don't really watch the news much.  My therapist recommended that I avoid news coverage after the whole "Y2K incident."  (I'm doing much better, thank you.  I now understand that just because our computers are "talking" to eachother, they are not necessarily planning the demise of humanity.  Still, you can obviously understand the confusion, and really people should have thanked me for looking out for their best interests.)  Nonetheless, I keep hearing people talking about sexual harassment accusations being brought against Kane.  I'm here to set the record straight.

First, I like to call her Kana now.  I believe I have mentioned that previously, so please take note.

Second, I think that the whole thing is being blown way out of proportion.  OK, she might have used the "P-word," but that was completely reasonable in this situation.  And sure, there are some photographs, but they are being taken out of context:



I mean, clearly James Van Der Beek was asking for it they were just playing around.  Just two kids having fun.

So, now that I have explained this all thoroughly, I hope we can put these terrible and damaging rumours to rest. 

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

No comments: