Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring!

I have been insanely busy lately.  My normal schedule has me up at 4:30 each morning and if I'm not working or training the dogs, I'm walking around in a zombie-like state eating.  This situation is not ideal for posting interesting stories to the blog, thus it has been rather neglected.  Although, I'm almost a bit surprised that I did not find virtual cobwebs when I came to the site, the computer was a bit dusty.  In an effort to do a little spring cleaning and freshen things up around here, I'm going to provide you with some gratuitous flower photos that I took this week.

  OK, this is not a very manly post, what with the spring cleaning talk and flower pictures, but I'm still a bit giddy over the change in seasons. Still, I will leave you with a short video taken from the banks of the mighty Bully Branch.

No comments: