Monday, March 5, 2012

So sad...

I have been way too busy lately and as a result, I have completely neglected the blog.  Of course, I am currently grieving the loss of someone very important to me so I had to do some online mourning.  I speak, of course, of the loss of Dale Horvath.


Oh Dale, the zombies might have taken your life and a substantial portion of your small intestines (and I think I saw a chunk of liver in there too), but they never took your humanity.

Poor, poor Dale.  He was my favorite of the "survivors," and it was painful to see him disemboweled by that nasty old zombie.  I of course blame Carl Grimes.  I hate that kid.

Godspeed Dale, you will be missed.
If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you are quite obviously not a nerd who reads comic books and watches AMC's the Walking Dead.  Poop on you.

Now that I've broken my dry spell, I will have to provide some further updates about things on the Bully Hill Farm... which thankfully is not burdened by the troubles of the zombie apocalypse.

No comments: