Saturday, November 21, 2009

Movie time

I realized that I was getting a bit excited about Kane's agility performance and I forgot to show some of the more basic obedience training. Here are a few short videos showing Kane's progress. She's not perfect, but she is doing really well for two weeks of training. I apologize in advance for the shakiness of the video. I might be going through cheese withdrawals. Still, if you get motion sickness, you might want to take something before watching.


Heel:



Obviously, she should be in a lot closer to my hip and she should not be jumping up, but she wraps her head around my left leg nicely and she really is committed to staying by my side. So much so that I could not get a video of her recall this morning. She simply would not wander off in order for me to call her back.


Sit/Stay:



Kane was performing a sit/stay beautifully. I took out the camera to get a video and then she started messing around. Thus, this was take number four. Maybe we still need a bit more work on this one.


She does a down/stay too, but I didn't think it warranted a separate video.


For something a bit more exciting, I took this video of HT and Pea playing fetch. As I have noted previously, we were getting bored with the same old, same old, so we have been switching stuff up from day to day.

1 comment:

Vegan Burnout said...

The cheese withdrawal gets easier. You're detoxing. Don't get your hopes up for fake cheese, though. I haven't found a good one yet, and oh, how I've looked....