Thursday, February 4, 2010

Peleaugh Day

OK, I'm a little late with the groundhog's day jokes, but I've been busy.  I don't care if it's "played out" or whatever the kids of today would say with their sardonic, slacker-ways.  I'm going for it... whatever "it" is.

So, much like we do every February 2nd, Punxsutawney Pea emerged from her hovel and came out into the yard.  She was a bit bleery-eyed due to her slumber...


but the crisp, cold, winter air quickly woke her up.  She looked about the yard and I waited in breathless anticipation.


Her shadow was right behind her, but instead she spotted a pile of poop and ran off to snack on the frozen treat.  I chastised her a bit, but she didn't really seem to care.


So what does this all mean?  It means it was Tuesday and Petunia is a jerk who really likes to eat frozen poop.

1 comment:

Vegan Burnout said...

So glad that Lucy is not the only foul beast with a taste for poop. It's the grossest thing ever. Or not--even grosser is when she pukes it back up.